- Our returns policy for instore purchases differs to any purchases on our website, over the telephone or not at our premises. Our instore returns policy for Items we must order is strictly 48 hours in accordance with Section 11 of our Terms, unless you have opted to waive your In Store Cooling-Off Period in accordance with Section 11.3 of our Terms. For any other types of distance purchases you have 14 days from the date you receive the item to return it, unless it is a non-returnable Item as described in 1.2 below. After this period, unfortunately you are not entitled to cancel an order and we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. If you wish to return the products after this period because it is faulty, please contact us, but you will not be entitled to a refund of any deposit you may have paid and we may be entitled to make other reasonable deductions.
- As described in our Terms certain types of product are non-returnable, including:
- products that have been altered amended and / or showing signs of wear, alteration, resizing or damage or otherwise not in their original condition;
- products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons (for example, bedding, electrical adjustable beds, mattresses, sanitary or incontinence products, toilet seats and commodes, showering and bathing products);
- products that are bespoke, personalised made to order, made to measure, or your specifications;
- products that have been delivered and installed (for example chair lifts, or hoists); and/or
- any other product we have specified is non-returnable at the time of order (for example, gift cards or sale / clearance items)
- Returns procedure. Please see the steps below for details of our returns procedure. If you have questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you wish to return your product, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01355 267 788 as soon as possible to clearly advise us that want to return your order, including your name, contact details, order date and include your proof of purchase.
- You are obliged to retain the product in your possession and take reasonable care of it until the product is returned and received by us.
- You are responsible for returning the product(s) securely and safely back to us, including the cost of the return postage or collection by us. Please contact us to find out how to return the specific item and how much collection charges will cost. We can sometimes accept products returned to store. However, for larger or bespoke items, we may not have space at our store and we require you to return the item to a warehouse or the third party supplier from which it came. Please contact use before sending products back via post so we can provide you with the correct details of where to send the products, and which details need to appear on the box (for example, the invoice number). If you send the products by post, to avoid damage during transit you must package the item in exactly the same way it was received. We recommend that you use a tracked service when sending products back to us. You are responsible for meeting the cost of any postage or packaging in returning the items to us.
- Please return any product in the same way you received it, in its original condition (i.e. unused) and packaging (including security and / or hygiene tags) and any packing materials to avoid any deductions from your refund.
- Non-returnable items (as described in Section 1.2 above and Section 13 of our Terms) are not accepted for return (unless there is a fault or we have misdescribed them). In certain circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may consider a refund or exchange of a non-returnable product subject to a fee, which compensates us for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract, such as the replacement of any damaged parts, or to reflect its (now) second-hand value.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by email that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Ordinarily, where products are returned within the valid returns period intact and in its original condition, will be approved and we aim to make process an exchange or refund within 7 days of receipt of the returned product or proof of return, by the original payment method you used for the purchase (but it can take up to 14 days for the funds to show in your account).
Please note we are unable to process a refund, if you return products which are outside our Returns Period or if you do not have proof of purchase, so please keep your receipt, or you sales receipt / order confirmation.